This one is a pure treat for music lovers taking you down memory lane with some of the best all time Bollywood songs. Featuring the Badshah of 2000 era, Himesh Reshammiya along with recent social media viral sensation Ranu Mondal and rising stars Ishita Vishwakarma and Aslam. Grab your tickets fast as the venue has limited capacity. This is an event by the mobile application VIU. Download VIU to watch your favourite Bollywood movies, Malayalam movies, Pakistani shows and much more for free. Mark Your Calendars for the musical event of the season with Himesh Reshammiya Live in Abu Dhabi 2019 at the National Theatre on Friday the 6th of Dec.
Himesh is a Bollywood singer, Music Director & film actor, he has multiple popular songs such as "Aashiq Banaya Aapne", "Tera Suroor", "Zara Jhoom Jhoom", "Jhalak Dikhlaja", "Andaz Apna Apna", "Shakalaka Boom Boom", "Hookah Bar", "Chalao Na Naino Se" and "Tandoori Nights" Reshammiya's music has a style of composition based on a fusion of Western and Indian classical music,
He started his acting career with his debut film, Aap Kaa Surroor.
He was actively involved in mentoring and judging the singing competition, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge on Zee TV. He is also the team captain, judge and mentor on Music Ka Maha Muqqabla .
Ranu Mondal became an Internet sensation almost overnight after a video of her singing Lata Mangeshkar's song Ek Pyaar Ka Nagma Hai at Ranaghat railway station went viral. Ranu Mondal's voice reached a larger audience when Himesh Reshammiya invited her on singing reality show Superstar Singer, which he co-judges. Ranu Mondal, 59, has also recorded Aadat and Teri Meri Kahaani for Mr Reshammiya's upcoming film Happy Hardy And Heer.
Ishita Vishwakarma is Indian playback singer. Ishita is a very talented young singer from Madhya Pradesh who rose to fame with her incredible performances in Zee TV’s ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ (2018).
Ishita starts career in very small age. she can sing in 3 languages Hindi, Gujarati and Marathi. She was also seen in TV shows like Zee Yuva Sangeet Samrat and Dil hai hindustani.
- National Theatre, Abu Dhabi Fatima Bint Mubarak Street
- +971 2 443 5646
VIU is a Premium Video on Demand application which offers you an amazing video experience across all devices (Phone, tablet, Desktop); consuming content on high speed network connections. You can either stream or download content to watch it offline.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are non refundable non changeable and non transferable.
- On entry customer must display a valid photo identification document such as original emirates ID, driving license, or original passport along with matching name on the debit / credit card that was used for purchase. Online ticket resale is prohibited.
- If the ticket is bought via a reseller such as Onlineticketshop ,Viagogo or Dubizzle it is considered invalid, entry to the event will be declined.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to be of the correct age required to enter the event.
- It is customers responsibility to abide by the dress code set by the Event Organiser if any.
- If the customer is declined entry by the Event Organiser for any reason meraTicket.com is not liable to refund the tickets.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to attend the event at the correct time.
- Non-attended events will not be refunded by meraTicket.com .
- meraTicket.com accepts no responsibility for any personal property lost or stolen, or injury or any losses sustained at the event. meraTicket.com will not be responsible for any lost or damaged tickets.
- Exchanging of seats / tickets or categories is not allowed.
- The ticket is valid only for the specified show and cannot be reused across multiple events.
- Allowed One person per ticket.
- Event Organiser has the right to refuse entry once the show has started.
- No re-entry.
- Event artist lineup is subject to change at any time.
- Ticket resale is strictly prohibited, tickets purchased by ticket resellers will be canceled and will not be refunded.