Krishnakumar Kunnath popularly known as KK, K.K. or Kay Kay is an Indian singer who sings for Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam Marathi, Bengali language films. KK is noted for his clear, soothing voice; broad vocal range, noteplay and is considered one of the most versatile singers of India.
KK has been greatly influenced by the singer Kishore Kumar and music director R. D. Burman.Michael Jackson, Billy Joel, Bryan Adams are also favourite international singers of KK. KK has said that it is not important for a singer's face to be prominently seen – saying he believes the important thing is that "a singer must be heard. KK has never undergone any formal training in music.
Born in Delhi to Hindu Malayali parents C. S. Nair and Kunnath Kanakavalli, Krishnakumar Kunnath was brought up in New Delhi. KK sang 3,500 jingles before breaking into Bollywood. He is an alumnus of Delhi's Mount St Mary's School and graduated from Kirori Mal College, Delhi University. He sang in the "Josh of India" song for the support of Indian Cricket Team during Cricket World Cup of 1999. This song featured members of the Indian Cricket Team
KK married his childhood sweetheart Jyothy in 1991. His son Nakul Krishna Kunnath sang a song "Masti" from his latest album Humsafar with him. KK also has a daughter named Tamara Kunnath who, according to KK, loves playing piano. KK says that his family is his source of energy.
His debut album Pal was released in April 1999. His performance on the album received a Star Screen Award from Screen India for Best Male Singer.
His second album, Humsafar, was released nine years later, in January 2008. It belongs to the pop-rock genre and has a total of 10 songs. Humsafar has two songs that are repeated from his earlier album Pal – "Din Ho Ya Raat" and "Mehki Hawa". The video for a romantic song on the album, "Aasman Ke", features the singer and south Indian model Suhasi Goradia Dhami. "Humsafar", the title track, has an interplay of English and Hindi lyrics and is about one's conscience and how it is a constant companion in the journey of life. One of the songs, "Yeh Kahan Mil Gaye Hum", was penned seven years before the release. "Dekho Na", a rock number, was written six years prior. The remaining six songs were developed in the last two years before the release. Other songs in the album include "Rain Bhai Kaari (Maajhi)", a mix of Bengali Baul with rock with a tinge of S D Burman, and "Cineraria", a fun-filled English ballad. KK himself wrote the lyrics of "Cineraria" and the English part of "Humsafar", the title track, while the remaining tracks were written by others.
- Hard Rock Cafe Dubai Festival City Mall
Milestone & Khaleej times
Milestone Entertainment is a vibrant and energetic Dubai based event Management company. We conceptualize events - corporate events,
product launches, private functions, weddings & anniversaries, club parties, concerts and a lot more.
Creativity and Quality in our Events has a proven track record and a presence in the UAE. We strongly believe that Creativeness and Liveliness are the key elements of an event and hence we ensure that our entertainer give out the best in them whenever they perform at an Event.
We as Milestone Entertainment take Pride in our work. We believe in working closely with our clients and delivering on their expectations. We are both creative and passionate about our work and it shows in all our events. Every event is personally handled by our team of dedicated, creative and enthusiastic event Planners, each specializing in making your event an individual and memorable one.
Event is managed by Milestone Entertainment.
Contact No: 055 5524 484, ContactEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Galadari Printing and Publishing Co. L.L.C is the publishing house of one of the leading English Dailies in the UAE. Khaleej Times is the first English newspaper to be launched in the UAE in 1978. Khaleej Times is the highest circulated of the English language newspapers throughout the Gulf. It reaches out to all parts of the UAE. Additionally, it covers Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia through a dedicated distribution network.
Established in 2017, the Khaleej Times Events & Conferences division has curated specialist expertise and customer centric experiences across 12 events. From exhibitions to agenda-setting conferences, networking dinners to gala award ceremonies, there’s a carefully curated Khaleej Times event to help meet your business objectives. We deliver more opportunities to do business, to see and be seen, to listen and learn, and to connect with the people that count.
E: email@example.com , T: +971 4 405 0444
Terms and Conditions
- Age Limit 21+
- Category Fan Pit - Standing
- The tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable. The tickets issued are valid only for the specified show and cannot be reused across multiple events. While entering the venue, you must display a valid photo identification document such as original emirates ID, driving license or original passport along with matching name on the debit / credit card that was used for purchase.
- Online ticket resale is prohibited. Any ticket which is bought via a reseller or any other unauthorized seller will be considered as an invalid ticket at the venue and entry to the event will be declined by the Organizer. No refund will be provided by meraTicket.com or the Organizer under any circumstances whatsoever for any such tickets bought through reseller.
- You understand and accept that meraTicket.com sells tickets on behalf of Organizers and that the age requirements or dress code or entry policy at any event or refund of money for any reason whatsoever will depend upon the Organizer. You understand that the event artist lineup is subject to change at any time without prior notice by the Organizer and/or meraTicket.com.
- You are responsible to attend the event at the correct time. You agree that your non-attendance in any event will not entitle you to any refund and that admission to the event after it has started will be at the sole discretion of the Organizer. You further accept that in case you exit the venue after checking-in for whatsoever reason, re-entry to the same shall not be permitted.
- meraTicket.com accepts no responsibility for personal property being lost or stolen, or any injury or any losses sustained by the you at the event. meraTicket.com will not be responsible for any lost or damaged Tickets. Exchanging seats / tickets or categories is prohibited.