Manny Pacquiao launched the Maharlika Pilipinas Basketball League on August 29, 2017. According to Pacquiao, the league is not intended to be a competitor to the Philippine Basketball Association, the country's top professional basketball league. The MPBL will feature both a regional commercial and barangay-level league with teams on the commercial side to have a home locality in addition to a corporate sponsor.
In the first months, the league hosted teams from Luzon with future plans to expand to accommodate teams based in Visayas and Mindanao like the defunct Metropolitan Basketball Association. It is planned that an expanded MPBL will have two conferences, North and South, where the best teams from both divisions will face in the finals similar to the format of the National Basketball Association of the United States.
The league was planned to start as early as September 23, 2017 with at least six teams. A pre-season was held with the Bulacan Kuyas finishing as champions.
The inaugural cup of the MPBL, the Anta Rajah Cup commenced on January 25, 2018 and was participated in by ten teams. In the opening game at the Smart Araneta Coliseum, the Parañaque Patriots secured a 70-60 victory over the Caloocan Supremos. The first conference was ran until April 19, 2018 where the Batangas City Athletics crowned as the league's first-ever champion.
- Under 5 years old free, above 5 years old need to have the ticket.
- Hamdan Sports Complex Exit 611, Opp. Global Village
- 04 306 2666
- GateOpen: 04:00 PM
DJMC Events is an event management company specializing in Business & Leisure events with focus on corporate events, product launches, exhibitions and conferences, concerts, private events, and wedding celebrations. The Mission of DJMC events is to provide companies with the highest level of event planning and management. Our aim is to help our clients develop a clear vision of what they want to achieve.
And to create and execute a complete solution that brings their vision into reality using proven strategies, innovative ideas, limitless resources and professional expertise in the event management and functional planning industry.
Contact No: 0554995388, Contact Email: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- Under 5 years old free, above 5 years old need to have the ticket
- The tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable. The tickets issued are valid only for the specified show and cannot be reused across multiple events. While entering the venue, you must display a valid photo identification document such as original emirates ID, driving license or original passport along with matching name on the debit / credit card that was used for purchase.
- Online ticket resale is prohibited. Any ticket which is bought via a reseller or any other unauthorized seller will be considered as an invalid ticket at the venue and entry to the event will be declined by the Organizer. No refund will be provided by meraTicket.com or the Organizer under any circumstances whatsoever for any such tickets bought through reseller.
- You understand and accept that meraTicket.com sells tickets on behalf of Organizers and that the age requirements or dress code or entry policy at any event or refund of money for any reason whatsoever will depend upon the Organizer. You understand that the event artist lineup is subject to change at any time without prior notice by the Organizer and/or meraTicket.com.
- You are responsible to attend the event at the correct time. You agree that your non-attendance in any event will not entitle you to any refund and that admission to the event after it has started will be at the sole discretion of the Organizer. You further accept that in case you exit the venue after checking-in for whatsoever reason, re-entry to the same shall not be permitted.
- meraTicket.com accepts no responsibility for personal property being lost or stolen, or any injury or any losses sustained by the you at the event. meraTicket.com will not be responsible for any lost or damaged Tickets. Exchanging seats / tickets or categories is prohibited.