Dubai Exit No-13 Dubai MeraTicket 971 43827 806
Experience world-class service at JA Beach Hotel
JA Beach Hotel features an 800 m private beach, 2 temperature-controlled swimming pools, a children’s pool, 3 kids’ clubs and babysitting services.
The 231 rooms and suites enjoy free WiFi and stunning views over the lush gardens, marina or Arabian Gulf. Family rooms consist of 2 interconnecting rooms, ideal for larger families. Room amenities include a DVD player, LCD TV and minibar.
This beachfront hotel includes 12 restaurants and bars including La Traviata, an Italian restaurant, and Ibn Majed, an all-day dining restaurant with themed culinary nights. Guests can also enjoy tex-mex specialties overlooking the shooting range at Shooters.
Sport and leisure facilities include a 9-hole golf course and academy, wide range of water sports, tennis, squash, horse riding, table tennis and mini-golf. The private 85-berth full service marina offers fishing trips, boat trips and seaplane flights.
Younger guests will be entertained at the Crèche which caters for babies from 4 months to toddlers under 4 years and CoolZone kids club offers daily activities for children aged between 4 to 12 years, while ChillZone is dedicated to teenagers from 13 -16 years.
The hotel’s spa features an impressive selection of Elemis body treatments, facials and massages, as well as an extensive wet area with a Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna.
JA Shooting Club is a short drive from the hotel and offers pistol and clay pigeon shooting, while the adjacent JA Centre of Excellence features several flood-lit pitches, perfect for football, rugby and cricket.
JA Beach Hotel is 20 minutes from Dubai Marina and 15 minutes from Dubai World Central Airport and offers daily shuttle transfers to major shopping malls. It is also one of the closest hotels to Dubai Parks & Resorts, home of three world-class theme parks and one water park.
Addons & Facilities
• Kids Go Free
• Pool Access.
• Private Beach Access.
- Dubai Exit No-13 Dubai
- 04 814 5555
- GateOpen: 12:00 PM
meraTicket.com™ is an independent, privately owned company online ticket-selling portal that provide services to promoters and event organizers a new channel to sell their tickets online. meraTicket.com™ is the only South Asian ticket-selling portal to sell barcode enabled tickets online. This service makes the selling of tickets online easy and hassle free for our clients.
Terms and Conditions
- Rates Validity: 30 July to 08-September 2020.
- Pax : 02 Adults and 02 Child (Below 12 Yrs)
- Price does not include Tourism Fee.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- The tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable. The tickets issued are valid only for the specified show and cannot be reused across multiple events. While entering the venue, you must display a valid photo identification document such as original emirates ID, driving license or original passport along with matching name on the debit / credit card that was used for purchase.
- Online ticket resale is prohibited. Any ticket which is bought via a reseller or any other unauthorized seller will be considered as an invalid ticket at the venue and entry to the event will be declined by the Organizer. No refund will be provided by meraTicket.com or the Organizer under any circumstances whatsoever for any such tickets bought through reseller.
- You understand and accept that meraTicket.com sells tickets on behalf of Organizers and that the age requirements or dress code or entry policy at any event or refund of money for any reason whatsoever will depend upon the Organizer.
- meraTicket.com accepts no responsibility for personal property being lost or stolen, or any injury or any losses sustained by the you at the event. meraTicket.com will not be responsible for any lost or damaged Tickets. Exchanging seats / tickets or categories is prohibited.